Primary and secondary issues of shares on public markets
Our sister company Patria Finance, with which our team actively cooperates in transactions on the capital markets, is a major broker in the Czech Republic and also a member of the Prague Stock Exchange, leading especially in the area of retail. Patria Finance is also the second largest shareholder of the Bratislava Stock Exchange and a major player on the Budapest Stock Exchange.
Primary and secondary public offerings (IPO, respectively SPO) on public markets represent a unique solution for:
- Raising new capital (usually for further expansion)
- Realization of value for shareholders via partial or full exit
- Restructuring of the company's balance sheet (strengthening of the company's equity)
- Improving the public relations of the company (PR of the company)
- Employee motivational schemes (and employee share programs)
Share buybacks and takeover bids
Thanks to our proximity to the capital markets, we are ready to provide our clients with comprehensive services in the areas of specialized capital market operations, such as mandatory and voluntary takeover bids, squeeze-outs, divestitures and management and employee stock option programs.
We provide advisory services (strategy, cost optimization and process coordination) as well as the execution of the administrative process towards the relevant authorities (CNB and PSE) and payouts to minority shareholders.